Post Name: Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS)- Vice Principal, TGT, PGT & Head Master Vacancy Online Application Form 2018-19.
Posted On: 15 April 2018
Short Description: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is inviting the eligible candidates for various posts namely Vice Principal, TGT, PGT & Head Master through limited departmental competitive examination (LDCE) for various Teaching Posts.
It is for specific vacancy year 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19. All the interested candidates advised to follow this post and read the important instructions, eligibility criteria regarding vacancy via official notification. (Follow the link Below)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE)
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Registration Start On-11 April 2018
Registration Close On- 25 April 2018
Last Date for Receipt Print- 01 May 2018
|General/ OBC: Zero
SC/ ST: Zero
|Vacancy & Eligibility|
|Post Name||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17||2017-18||2018-19||Total||Eligibility Details*|
|Head Master||25||40||40||40||18||163||• Experience of 5 Yr in KVS as PRT & Others.|
|Vice Principal||–||30||45||71||–||146||• Experience of 5 Yr in KVS as PRT & Others.|
|TGT||Hindi||177||200||159||25||23||584||• 3 Year experience in KVS as TGT.
• B.Ed & Post Graduate Degree in Related Subject on or before any particular crucial date. (Year Wise)
|PGT||Hindi||40||51||42||48||37||218||• 5 Year experience in KVS as TGT.
• B.Ed & Bachelor Degree in Related Subject on or before any particular crucial date. (Year Wise)
|* For detailed eligibility criteria, Please refers to the official notification (follow the below Links).|
Dear Sarkari Result Applicants, Please Must Read The Important Instructions From Official Website Before Apply Online, Follow The Links Below…
|Some Important Links|
|• Apply Online||Click Here|
|• Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|• Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
- Sometimes, it also named as Central School Organisation.
- It is the system of central government schools based in New Delhi, India
- It containing about 1,094 schools in India and 3 on foreign soil.
- This organization is governed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (
MHRD) of Central Govt of India.
- Always, the Chairman of the KVS is Minister of HRD department of Central Government.
- KVS has world largest chain of schools across the country.
- All the schools under KVS have the same syllabus and offer bilingual instruction in Hindi & English.
- The school board for KVS Vidyalaya is CBSE.
- For more detail, Please visit the Official KVS Website.