NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national-level entrance examination conducted in India for admission to undergraduate medical (MBBS/BDS) and dental courses (BAMS/BHMS/BSMS) in government and private colleges across the country. Here are some key points about NEET:
1. Eligibility: Candidates must be Indian nationals or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI). They should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission and have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as mandatory subjects. The eligibility criteria may vary, so it's advisable to check the official notification for specific details.
2. Exam Pattern: NEET is a pen-and-paper-based examination. The question paper consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with a total of 180 questions. The exam is divided into three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). Each section carries 45 questions. The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
3. Application Process: Candidates need to apply for NEET through the official website during the application window. The application process involves registration, filling in personal and educational details, uploading photographs and signatures, and payment of the application fee.
4. Admit Card: Once the application process is completed, candidates can download their NEET admit card from the official website. The admit card contains details such as the candidate's name, roll number, exam center, and exam timings. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam center.
5. Result and Counseling: After the completion of the exam, the NEET results are usually announced within a few weeks. Candidates can check their scores and All India Rank (AIR) obtained in the exam. Based on the ranks, centralized counseling sessions are conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) and respective state authorities for seat allocation and admission to medical and dental colleges.
It's important to note that the information provided here is based on general knowledge and may be subject to change. It is recommended to visit the official website of NEET or contact the concerned authorities for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding the exam.
NEET Result 2023
NEET Result 2023 || How to Check NEET Result 2023 ?
However, to check the NEET result in 2023, you can follow these general steps:
Visit the official website: Go to the official website designated for NEET results. The official website is usually announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA), which is the conducting authority for NEET.
Look for the Results link: On the official website, search for the "NEET 2023 Results" link. It is typically available on the homepage or in the notifications section. Click on the appropriate link.
Provide the required details: After clicking on the Results link, you will be asked to enter certain details such as your NEET roll number, date of birth, and security pin or password.
Submit the details: Once you have entered the required details accurately, double-check for any errors, and then click on the "Submit" or "Get Results" button.
View and download the results: After submitting the details, your NEET result for 2023 will be displayed on the screen. You can check your scores, All India Rank (AIR), category-wise rank, and other relevant information. It is recommended to download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Please note that the information provided here is general, and the specific details and procedures for checking the NEET result may vary. It is advisable to refer to the official NEET website or contact the NTA for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the NEET result in 2023.
Link 1: NEET (UG) 2023 Score Card
Link 2: NEET (UG) 2023 Score Card
Link 3: NEET (UG) 2023 Score Card
NEET (UG) 2023 City Display