Short Information :
पटना उच्च न्यायालय ने सहायक भर्ती 2023 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित करता है
अर्ह अभ्यर्थी आवेदन कर सकते है आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 07.03.2023 निर्धारित की गयी है।
Name of Post :
Patna High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023
Advertisement No & Publish Date :
Total Post: 572
Out of total 550 posts, 22 (twenty-two) posts shall be horizontally reserved for Orthopedically Handicapped (OH) candidates in their respective category.
Assistant (Group-B Post) in Level 7 (`44900/- to `142400/-) of pay matrix of 7th PRC plus usual allowances as admissible under the Patna High Court Officers and Staff (Recruitment.
Post Publish Date:
Online Start Date: 06.02.2023
Online Last Date: 07.03.2023
Last date for making online fee payment: 09.03.2023
Date of Preliminary Test : 30.04.2023 (Tentative)
Admit Card: 21.04.2023
Unreserved/ BC/ EBC/ EWS Candidates ₹ 1200/-
SC/ ST/ OH Candidates : ₹ 600-
Age Limit as on 04.03.2023:
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Unreserved & EWS (Male) 37 years (born not earlier than 02.01.1986)
Unreserved & EWS (Female) 40 years (born not earlier than 02.01.1983)
BC / EBC (Male & Female) 40 years (born not earlier than 02.01.1983)
SC/ ST (Male & Female) 42 years (born not earlier than 02.01.1981)
OH (locomotor) (Unreserved/ EWS/ EBC/ BC/ SC/ ST) 47 years (born not earlier than 02.01.1976)
Educational Qualification: Post Wise
Minimum Qualification :- The applicant must possess following essential qualification/ eligibility conditions for the post of Assistant as on 01st January, 2023: (i) Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institution. (ii) Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s course in Computer Application from a recognised Institution.
Preferential Qualification:- A candidate – (i) who has served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period for two years, or (ii) who has obtained a ‘B’ certificate of the National Cadet Corps shall, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment to the establishment at the time of interview.
Read the Notification
Download Image :
Mode of Selection :-
(i) Preliminary Test (Multiple Choice Question Based Objective Type)
(ii) Written Test (Descriptive Type)
(iii) Computer Proficiency Test
Procedure for appointment :-
(i) The date of examination indicated in the advertisement is purely tentative in nature. Any change in the schedule of examination shall be brought to the notice of candidates only through the official website of the High Court. No personal communication shall be made in this regard.
(ii) The High Court reserves the right to bring about changes in the selection procedure/ scheme of Examination.
(iii) There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking/ scrutiny of the answer sheet/ score. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. Page | 7
(iv) A candidate must secure the minimum qualifying standard in the Preliminary Test for being considered to get shortlisted for Written Test.
(v) Only those candidates shall be considered for selection who secure the minimum qualifying standard in the Written Test as well as the Interview and also qualify at the Computer Proficiency Test.
(vi) Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in written test & interview and accordingly a select list as well as a panel (waiting list) shall be prepared.
(vii) If two or more candidates secure equal marks, the candidate securing higher marks in the written test will be placed above and if the marks obtained in the written test are also equal, then the candidate born earlier will be placed above.
(viii) Such panel (waiting list) shall remain valid for a period of one year from the date of its approval by the Competent Authority and may be extended for another one year in case of exigency.
(ix) The appointee shall have to join within the period specified in the appointment letter. Joining time may be extended upon the satisfaction of the Appointing Authority. Provided that the appointee who joins after the period specified in the appointment letter and beyond the extension period, if any, his/ her seniority shall be determined on the basis of his/ her date of joining.
HOW TO APPLY :DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
1. Candidates are advised to read the detailed advertisement carefully prior to filling the online application form. The candidate must ensure that he/she has an active e-mail ID and Mobile number. The e-mail ID and the Mobile number are required to be preserved till publication of final result. The candidate must also ensure the availability of all the relevant documents/ certificates at the time of filling the online application form.
2. For Applying Online, visit the “Recruitments” tab in the column on the left hand menu of official website of Patna High Court (http://patnahighcourt.gov.in).
3. Click on the link “Assistant Recruitment Examination, 2023”.
4. Click on “Apply online”.
5. Click on the link “New Registration” to register.
6. On the registration page, a candidate is required to fill in his/ her Full Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Reservation Category, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID etc. Fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory. Prior to submission, the candidate must ensure that all the details filled in are correct in all aspects, as the data once submitted cannot be changed. After verification of data, registration number and password will be generated and the same will be communicated by SMS/E-mail.
7. Candidates are advised to print the Registration Page for their future reference.
8. Thereafter, the candidate will have to Login by using Registration Number and Password shared via SMS/Email.
9. After login, form for detailed application will open where the data provided at the time of registration shall be visible in prefilled format and it cannot be altered.
10. At first, a candidate is required to fill in his/ her Personal Details and then click “submit”. On this page, the candidate will be asked to opt three different choices of examination centre in order of their own preference.
11. Thereafter, the candidate is required to fill in Education Details and then click “submit”.