SSC MTS stands for Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff. It is a national-level examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in India to recruit candidates for various non-technical posts in different government departments and ministries.
Here are some key points about SSC MTS:
1. Eligibility: The basic eligibility criteria for SSC MTS require candidates to have passed 10th standard or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
2. Age Limit: The age limit for SSC MTS varies from 18 to 25 years, although age relaxations are provided for candidates belonging to certain reserved categories.
3. Exam Pattern: The SSC MTS exam consists of two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1: It is an objective-type computer-based exam with multiple-choice questions. It covers subjects like General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness. Each section carries equal weightage.
- Paper 2: It is a descriptive paper that tests the candidate's writing skills. It requires candidates to write a short essay or letter in English or any other language mentioned in the notification.
4. Selection Process: The selection process for SSC MTS involves qualifying both Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates who clear the cutoff marks in Paper 1 are eligible to appear for Paper 2. The final selection is based on the candidate's performance in both papers.
5. Application Process: The SSC MTS exam notification is released on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (ssc.nic.in). Interested candidates need to fill out the online application form, pay the required fee, and upload the necessary documents as per the instructions provided in the notification.
6. Admit Card and Result: The SSC MTS admit card is released a few weeks before the examination date. After the exam, the commission declares the result on its official website, listing the candidates who have qualified for Paper 2.
How to Check SSC MTS Answer Key
To check the SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) Answer Key, you can follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website: Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at ssc.nic.in.
2. Navigate to the Answer Key section: Look for the "Answer Key" or "Answer Sheet" section on the website. It is usually available under the "Latest News" or "Candidate's Corner" section.
3. Click on the relevant link: Find the link that corresponds to the SSC MTS Answer Key for the respective examination you appeared for and click on it.
4. Enter login credentials: You may need to enter your login credentials, such as your registration number/roll number and password/date of birth, to access the answer key. Provide the required details accurately.
5. View the answer key: Once you have logged in, you should be able to view the SSC MTS Answer Key. It will contain the correct answers for the questions asked in the examination.
6. Compare your answers: Compare the answers you marked in the exam with the ones provided in the official answer key. This will help you calculate your estimated score.
Please note that the availability of the answer key may vary depending on the SSC's release schedule. It is generally made available a few days after the examination. Additionally, the answer key released by the SSC is provisional initially, and candidates are often given a chance to raise objections or challenge any discrepancies they find. The final answer key is released after considering the objections raised by the candidates.
It's always recommended to refer to the official SSC website and check for any specific instructions or updates regarding the answer key retrieval process for the SSC MTS exam.
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022:
Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys alongwith candidates’ Response Sheet(s).
The Computer Based Examination for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022 was conducted by the Commission from in two phases i.e. from 02.05.2023 to 19.05.2023 and from 13.06.2023 to 20.06.2023 at different centres all over the country.
2. Tentative Answer Keys along with candidates’ Response Sheet(s) are now available on the link given below. The candidates may login in the link provided below by using their Examination Roll No. and Password.
3. Representation in respect of the Tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 28.06.2023 (05:00 PM) to 04.07.2023 (05:00 PM) on payment of Rs.100/-per question/ answer challenged. Representations received after 04.07.2023 (05:00PM) will not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. This facility will be available for the candidates from 28.06.2023 (05:00PM) to 04.07.2023 (05:00 PM). The candidates’ may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets along with the Tentative Answer Keys by using the link given below since the same will not be available after the above-specified time limit.
SSC MTS Answer Key 2022