Applications are invited from gainfully employed citizens for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers, based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
Click on 3 "⋮" Follow Post..!! For All Update
Name Of Post #Territorial_Army 2023
TERRITORIAL ARMY COMMISSION ONLINE ENTRANCE EXAM–2023
प्रादेशिक सेना आयोग ऑनलाइन प्रवेश परीक्षा-2023
Important Date Of Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023
ONLINE REGISTRATION START DATE- 23.10.2023
ONLINE REGISTRATION LAST DATE- 21.11.2023 (23:55)
Exam Date - 3rd / 4th Week December 2023
Who can apply for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023 ?
Only Unmarried Male candidate.
the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2004 and not after 01 Jul 2007(both days inclusive).
Advertisement No. Of Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023
Age Limit Of Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023
Minimum- 18 Years
AGE RELAXTAION AS PER RULE.
Application Fee Of Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023
₹500/- for General/OBC/EWS & for all others
₹500/- for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification Of Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023
Mode Of selection Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023
Total Post Of Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023
Official Website to apply for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1 have been given on the website.
Exam held of Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023
Exam Date - 3rd / 4th Week December 2023
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2023
The Territorial Army (TA) in various countries is a part-time military force that provides supplementary support to the regular armed forces during times of need. The recruitment process for Territorial Army officers can vary by country, but I'll provide a general overview of the process typically followed in many countries:
1. Eligibility Criteria:
- Citizenship: You must be a citizen of the country where you're applying for the Territorial Army.
- Age: The minimum and maximum age requirements may vary but are typically between 18 and 42 years.
- Educational Qualifications: A bachelor's degree from a recognized university is usually required.
- Physical Fitness: You need to meet certain physical fitness and medical standards.
2. Notification: The Territorial Army issues recruitment notifications periodically, usually in newspapers and on the official army website. These notifications will provide detailed information about the application process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
3. Application: Interested candidates need to submit their applications as per the instructions provided in the notification. The application process may involve filling out an online application form or submitting a physical application form at the designated recruitment center.
4. Written Examination: Applicants may have to appear for a written examination. The examination typically tests general knowledge, reasoning, and other relevant subjects. The exact format of the written exam may vary.
5. Interview and Screening: Shortlisted candidates from the written examination may be called for an interview and screening process. This is to assess your personality, leadership qualities, and suitability for a career as a Territorial Army officer.
6. Medical Examination: Candidates who clear the interview and screening process are required to undergo a thorough medical examination to ensure they meet the physical and medical standards.
7. Service Selection Board (SSB): Some countries may involve the SSB process, which includes psychological tests, group tasks, and personal interviews to assess a candidate's potential for commission as an officer.
8. Merit List: A merit list is prepared based on the candidate's performance in all the stages of the selection process.
9. Training: Once selected, candidates go through a training program that prepares them for their role as Territorial Army officers. This training varies in duration and content depending on the country.
10. Commission: After successfully completing training, candidates are granted a commission as an officer in the Territorial Army and are ready to serve in their part-time role.