ADVOCATE NOTARY ONLINE/ OFFLINE APPLICATION 2022
अधिवक्ता बन्धुओं के लिए खुशखबरी-
सेंट्रल पब्लिक नोटरी अपॉइंटमेंट के लिए नया फॉर्म आया है केवल लीगल प्रैक्टिशनर्स या एडवोकेट भर सकते हैं
Form - I meant for those Advocates who have
(a) Practice experience of at least for 10 years i.e. 10 years’ experience from the date of the enrolment in the concerned Bar Council.
(b) Practice experience of at least for 07 years for those belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/Woman i.e. 07 years’ experience from the date of the enrolment in the concerned Bar Council.
Form II meant for those Retired Government Officers who had been
(a) A member of the Indian Legal Service under the Central Government, or
(b) He had been at least for 10 years,-
(i) A member of Judicial Service; or
(ii) Held an office under the Central Government or a State Government requiring special knowledge of law after enrolment as an Advocate; or
(iii) Held an office in the department of Judge Advocate General or in the legal department of the
Documents to be attached with the Application Form:-
(i) An Attested copy of the Matriculation Certificate( for date of birth);
(ii) An Attested copy of the Original Graduation Degree Certificate;
(iii) An Attested copy of the Original LLB Degree Certificate;
(iv) An Attested copy of the Enrolment Certificate issued from the concerned Bar Council;
(v) Name in the application form should be same as that in the Enrolment Certificate issued from the Bar
Council, if any Advocates want to change his/her name, generally in case of woman after marriage
he/she has to change his/her name in the Enrolment Certificate also; and
(vi) Married Woman Advocates should attach an attested copy of the Marriage Certificate.
· Duly filled in application which are complete in all respects will only be considered.
· Applicants whose application has been rejected in the past, they will apply only after expiry of 6 months period i.e. from the date of issue of rejection letter.
· Candidates, whose names have not been recommended by the Interview Board, may apply afresh.
MODE OF OFFLINE
This application has to be submitted by hand. Please visit at the office given below:
Department of Legal Affairs
Ministry of Law and Justice
4th Floor, Shastri Bhawan
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP OF ONLINE NOTARY APPLICATION FORM
• Online Notary Applications may be made only ONLINE by eligible Applicants on the webpage of Notary Cell (http:/legalaffairs.gov.in/notary-cell).
• Online filled up forms & their Acknowledgements are not required to be forwarded to any officials/Notary Cell / Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi in any form i.e. hard copy, e-mail.
• Only Online Notary Applications shall be considered as eligibility for appointment as Notary Public. No Notary application in physical form shall be considered.
• It is not necessary to forward the Online Notary form through District Judge of Concerned District Court. Forwarding by concerned District Judge is not required to uploaded while filling up the Online Application form.
• The Counter signatures of five prominent persons (1st class Magistrate, Businessmen, Advocates etc.) are not required. The Counter Signature of five persons are not required to uploaded while filling up the Online Application form.
• No Queries/Phone calls/E-Mail’s regarding holding of Interviews, dates, venue etc. shall be made. The Applicants will get individual intimation in this regard as and when decision to hold interviews are taken by the Competent Authority, Government of India.
• Those Applicants who have already filled up the Online application form for appointment as Central Public Notary need not apply again. However, the applicants who were unsuccessful in the earlier interviews are required to apply afresh.
*FOR MORE DETAILS SEE NOTIFICATIONS
LATEST JOB 2022